Follow this Blog!

Friday 1 January 2016

God blesses us with lessons in every season of life

Natalie Cole - God blesses us with lessons in every season of life

#Wow #Really

Natalie Cole leading worship. Closer walk with thee into Let it Be (Beatles, Paul McCartney)

It reminds us that our lives are full of ebbs and flows. It reminds us that though today we walk in darkness, tomorrow we can stand light and to always cherish and worship the giver of light.



Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."

Psalm 25:4-5 "Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths. Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long"

Psalm 23:4 "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil"

No comments: